The Biggest Update to AdWords in 15 Years
Enhanced Digital Marketing Tools
Google AdWords (PPC) has been stirring up the digital marketing sector since its inception. The new AdWords features update announced recently, is said to be the biggest in AdWords’ fifteen-year history.
Digital advertising demands continue to trend towards the need for responsive mobile search capacity. In order to satisfy these needs, the latest product updates give internet marketers tools to help maximize their advertising sphere of influence.
The newest updates offer:
- More Text Ad Capacity (Expanded Text Ads)
- Better Device Bidding Capability
- Highly Responsive Ads
The Right Tools For The Job
- Room to Grow – (Expanded Text Capacity) Answering the cry of “Don’t box me in!”, Google’s marketing tools will now allow more space for text. Furthermore, Google now offers advertisers the ability, and space, to write two separate 30 character headlines, in addition to one-80 character meta description. With the addition of up to 50% additional ad space, advertisers everywhere are rejoicing. It also equals better ad quality and more effective ad results.
- Taking All Bids – (Bidding Capability) Whether your target audience connects with you from their home computer, mobile tablet, smartphone, or laptop, having the capability to set individual bids adjustments just got easier. In the near future, you will also be able to utilize Google’s Smart Bidding platform for goal-oriented CPAs for individual devices.
- Highly Adaptable – (Responsive Ads) Another new enhancement is the inclusion of a higher level of ad responsiveness. By ensuring an almost intuitive ability to adjust and adapt, your ads effortlessly work on Google’s Display Network, a platform that hosts over two million client accounts. Better responsiveness equates to better conversions rates.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Pays Off
Google keyword research tools enhance the effectiveness of your marketing efforts because of rankings. Successful advertising is driven largely by how highly a business ranks on SEO. When potential customers use a search engine to find something on the internet, a large number of them rarely get beyond the first page of results. That is why search engine optimization is a critical component of the success of a company’s advertising efforts. Google’s marketing tools can show you how to choose keywords for SEO, which, in turn, will result in higher conversions. The higher your company ranks in the results returned, consequently the greater opportunity your business has to be seen and chosen. Use the Google keywords research tools to expand your knowledge about how to choose keywords for SEO.
The Bottom Line
The newest enhancements in the latest AdWords updates offer internet marketers the kinds of tools they have been clamoring for. The inclusion of a well-designed, more effective suite of marketing tools means that today’s internet advertisers are better equipped to meet, and actively engage, a broader audience, right where they work and play.
Ads that are highly responsive are accessible from multiple device platforms AND have enough text space to accurately show potential customers what your business has to offer, tend to result in a highly effective, highly profitable marketing campaign.
Your advertising efforts have enormous potential to either be an enhancement or a detriment to the online success of your business. Choose your marketing tools wisely. Familiarize yourself with the process of search engine optimization then use effective keywords to attract customers. Thanks to the newest updates, online marketing just got a little easier.